Thursday, April 4, 2013

Winners... Happy Easter


Hello :)
Are you ready to meet the winners of our Happy Easter Challenge?  Thank you to everyone who participated... It was lovely to see all your gorgeous creations and so many wonderful colour palettes too. Very pretty.

Right now, I expect you'd like to know who the randomly chosen winner is...

Congratulations Lisa, you win two Digi Images from The Little Miss Muffet Store. Please e-mail me (Faye) your choices and I'll get this organised for you. Additionally, if you are interested in Guest Designing for us in our next Challenge, let me know... you'll receive a further image of your choice to play with too. :)

And next, our gorgeous Spotlighted Little Miss Muffets. Check out these completely scrummy projects...


If you're a Winner, or one of our Spotlights, don't forget to snag your badge from the sidebar, and Congratulations!

We'll be back a little later with a new Challenge... and a surprise release! You won't want to miss it...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card for the winner of the Easter Challenge; I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and beautiful cards from the Dt's x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for spotlighting my card :)

    ReplyDelete