Hello again... You know the drill, if you're looking for the winners of our Blue and Yellow Challenge, you need to scroll down a little, but while you're here...
We have some new faces to welcome today. Firstly, we have a super talented Guest Designer, Petra, with us for this Challenge. We refused to let our February Guest Designer leave and we're pretty chuffed Michelle agreed to not call the police and has agreed to keep playing with us. We meet our lovely Guest Designer for March, Margreet, you're gonna love her work. And last, but by no means least, we're delighted that Donna has joined us on the Little Miss Muffet Team. We also wave a fond farewell to Pops, who has moved on to other things.
So, what's our new Challenge...
Get your Boy Stuff out, we wanna see it! You have until 23:59 Central Time, on Tuesday 19 March to join us.
Check out the faberoony creations from The Little Misses:
Before you head off, here's a brief reminder of our rules:
- The Challenge theme is Boys Only OR Anything Goes if you use a Little Miss Muffet or Pollycraft Image
- The Challenge runs for just under 2 weeks and will close at 23:59 Central Time, on Tuesday 19 March
- Please leave a link to your Blog Post, not just your Blog, with the Linky Tool below
- Be sure to mention this Challenge and link back to it in your Blog Post
- The winner will receive 2 Digital Images of their choice from the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store. Additionally, if the winner chooses to join us for the next Challenge as our Guest, then they get to choose a third image! Whoop!
Thank you... Have Fun :)