Thursday, September 20, 2012

Winners... Challenge 43; Writing

Hello Little Miss Muffet Fans, it's time to announce the winners from our Writing Challenge...

It was fantastic to see all the different book page elements you incorporated into your lovely creations. Thanks so much for joining us.

So, without further waffle, the randomly chosen winner is...


Congratulations Wendy, you win two digi images from The Little Miss Muffet Store. Please e-mail me (Faye) your choices and I'll get this organised for you. Additionally, if you are interested in Guest Designing for us in our next Challenge, let me know... you'll receive a further image of your choice to play with too :)

And next, our gorgeous Spotlighted Little Miss Muffets. Just look...





Congratulations to all our winners. If you're a Winner, or one of our Spotlights, don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.

We'll be back a little later with a fab new Challenge. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much for choosing my card, I'm thrilled and will proudly display your badge on my blog!! COngrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete