Thursday, July 26, 2012

Challenge #39 - Winners


It's time to announce the winners of our last challenge ... circles!  I enjoyed seeing the different ways to create a circle card and it really made me think why I don't do it more often.  So I vow to use my shapes a little more!  :D  Anyway, thanks for everyone who played along with us and our new theme will be posted shortly which has some yummy summer treat to inspire you!


This week's random winner of the challenge will receive two free images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps AND if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge then you can select an additional image to work with!! That lucky winner is...


#18 JennyH

Congratulations! :D You've won two digi stamps of your choice from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and an additional image if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge! Check them all out and email me with your selections and don't forget to grab your "I'm a Winner..." badge from the sidebar!

Our spotlighted projects for this round did a wonderful job - they all had wonderful elements and embellishments and such fun layouts too! Check them out...


#12 Cris
 
 
 
#37 Mia Scott 
 
Congratulations ladies! Well done and don't forget to grab the "I've Been Spotlighted..." badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your sites!

1 comment: