Good morning! Welcome back! It's challenge time again here at Little Miss Muffet stamps! We had loads of fabulous entries into our Loads of Layers challenge last week! You crafters sure do love layers! I'm sure Barbara had a very hard time choosing just a few favourites!
This fortnight our challenge is another fun and easy one... We want to see some SPARKLE on your creations! So break out your Stickles, or glitter or sparkly rhinestones... whatever you can think of to add some Sparkle and get creating!
This fortnight we are very lucky to have two talented guests joining us... Please welcome Evy and Christi! And here are their Sparkly creations:
Christi using Lollipop
Evy using Vanilla
And now for some inspiration from the Design Team:
Barbara using Lollipop
Deb using Cadrian
Frea using Celeste Amberglow, Owl Always Love You
Joey using Summer Monkey
Lis using Summer Breeze
Marlena using Cadrian
Mary J using Butterfly Kisses
Mette using Sugar as Swan Princess
Trina using Luna Bitterfrost, Birthday's Rock
Aren't they lovely? I do like a bit of Sparkle on my cards... I'm sure this will be a very easy theme for most people! If you would like a closer look at any of these cards or more details about them. just click on the DT members names... I'm sure they would appreciate a visit!
The rules are on the sidebar, but briefly:
- The challenge theme is Sparkle OR Anything Goes if you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps image.
- One entry per person UNLESS you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps image.
- Please mention this challenge in your blog post and include a link to it and then leave a link directly to your post using the Mr Linky below.
- The randomly selected winner of this challenge will receive 2 (*or 3) digital images of their choice from The Shop. (*if the winner would like to join us as a guest for the next challenge then they get to choose a third image to use).
- Have fun and enjoy creating!