Thursday, May 3, 2012

Challenge #33 - Winners

It's time to announce our winners from the last challenge but before we get to that I want announce a few changes to our design team.  We are dividing up the teams into two so we can bring you more inspiration... now we have Challenge Team which will participate in with the challenges and new releases; and an Inspirational Project Team who will also participate in new releases but will also bring you inspirational posts in between the challenges!  I'm excited so say this blog will be bursting with new ideas so you'll have plenty of excuses to come visit.  :D

I also want to take the time to introduce our newest team member to the Challenge TeamJoey will be joining us with our new releases next week but I just couldn't wait to announce her to the team.

Lets give a warm welcome to Joey...


"Hiya, I'm Joey, from London UK, I have lived in London all my life. I am married with 3 beautiful children. I have been crafting for about 5/6 years and find colouring theraputic, Digital Images are my all time fave and I am honoured to be able to use Little Miss Muffet Stamps and be apart of this amazing DT"

Lastly, a huge thank you to Thanh for being our April Guest designer!!  You'll see one more card from her in this next challenge and I am so happy she was able to join us and share her awesome creations.  :D

Now on to our winners!

Thank you to everyone who participated in our last challenge - I always love seeing umbrellas and rainy days!  :D  This week's random winner of the challenge will receive two free images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps AND if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge then you can select an additional image to work with!! That lucky winner is...

Congratulations! :D You've won two digi stamps of your choice from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and an additional image if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge! Check them all out and email me with your selections and don't forget to grab your "I'm a Winner..." badge from the sidebar!

Our spotlighted projects for this round did a wonderful job - they all had wonderful elements and embellishments and such fun layouts too! Check them out...

#13 Lina
 #16 Delphine


#32 Adriana
Congratulations ladies! Well done and don't forget to grab the "I've Been Spotlighted..." badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your sites!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I grab the badge, Yesss. Congrats to the other ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for putting my card into the spotlight, I'm thrilled! And I will proudly display my badge:-)! Congratulations to the other winners too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete