Thursday, March 8, 2012

Challenge #29 - Winners

Thank you to everyone who participate in our last challenge... "Fancy or Lacy." That's always such a fun theme and I think everyone has lace, flowers, gems and the sort in their stash to play with. ;D Plus it always gives me the chance to pile on my embellishments without feeling too guilty about it. LOL

But before we get to the winners I want to announce a few Design Team changes. First, I want to send a fond farewell to Cleota who has done a fantastic job! We're going to miss having her on the team and all the fabulous projects she creates. We wish you the best of luck and you're welcome back anytime! *Hugs

At this time we also have two new members to welcome to the team!!
Give a warm welcome to An and Alyce...


"Hi everyone! My name is Alyce and I am so thrilled to be joining Little Miss Muffet as a design team member! I have a real passion for crafting and am always spending my spare time making something. For my day job I am a full time interior designer, but I have found that crafting is a great avenue to explore my creativity. My background in design has always had me experimenting with different techniques and concepts, and one thing led to another and I found copic markers and card making - my two new loves!My partner and I have no children, though we do have a little fluffball that gets all of our love and attention - and gets spoilt rotten! hehe :) I live in Australia, and my work can be seen at http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com/. Feel free to stop by and leave a little love :)I look forward to seeing all of your lovely creations!"



"Greetings from Finland. I am Anelma Kerviven and I love to craft. Making cards is my favourite hobby. I found rubber stamping in 2008 and I have been love since then. I love to color images, nowadays I use Prismacolor Premier Pencils and white spirit. As a senior person I have enough time for crafting. I try to show every day a new card in my blog."

Welcome to the team ladies!!
Let's get on to the winners, shall we?

(Just a reminder to follow the rules in the sidebar... I had to redraw the winner 3x because the first two were not in compliance, so this third winner is truly lucky!)

This week's random winner of the challenge will receive two free images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps AND if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge then you can select an additional image to work with!! That lucky winner is...

#34 Judith

Congratulations Sweetie!!! :D You've won two digi stamps of your choice from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and an additional image if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge! Check them all out and email me with your selections and don't forget to grab your "I'm a Winner..." badge from the sidebar!

Our spotlighted projects for this round did a wonderful job - they all had wonderful elements and embellishments and such fun layouts too! Check them out...


#37 Sandy G

#47 chris o

#55 Lina

Congratulations ladies! Well done and don't forget to grab the "I've Been Spotlighted..." badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your sites!

Thanks everyone for stopping by and playing along in our challenges. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment